Wednesday, April 13, 2005

i don't really noe y i do the things i do*

2.4km run todae... had practise run yesterdae and did 18min thereabt... so was quite uncertain of passing this last part of the pft... even though alr failed shutter run(E) but still i ran... dunno whether stupid or wat... nvm, i dun wanna b left watching my class run from the sidelines anyway. i muz say, my class sure noe how 2 run. their starting pace was kinda fast 4 me... so i had 2 speed up 2 catch up... still lagged behind... coz i rather run @ my own pace than risk being too tired out in the middle and stopping to walk. i ran all the way! i even sprinted the last lap! didn't noe i had the energy in me 2 do tt... but the class(galz) was cheering me on... i was the last... everybody finished so fast, galz lyk 12-14min finish alr... and i took 16.09min, gd! i passed! yeah! didn't noe whether i could pass a not and yet i did! so happy! hahaz, was real funny... coz my shoe quite loose... then when i was sprinting finish... shoe came out... ^-^ teacher was lyk 'why ur shoe so loose? tighten ur laces!' hahaz... but the prospect of having 2 redo everything doesn't sound gd,... quite a damper but nvm. the dae passed by quite ok...
then at the end of the day, juz when i was looking forward 2 going back 2 hc... qiuting called me n told me tt 67 got sent off 2 turf city 2 support some competition... n being the wonderful class it is, they pon... and went pool... according 2 monghun... so there was no 1 @ the bench... so wat could i do? ended at 3pm... so went home... met desmond on the bridge though and the 1st thing he said was 'jenny said hi' or did he say alice? wasn't sure... was quite surprised 2 c him... talked a little, lyk 10sec... coz i was abt 2 go bus-stop n catch the bus n my classmate was wif me... didn't wanna slow her down also... he was going 4 taiwan immersion prog... i received the 'invitation' too but no space @ home 2 host any1, much less some1 from taiwan so 4get it. then when i crossed over and reached the bus-stop... guess hu i met? bryan! imagine tt... 2 ppl i don't usually c ard the bench and yet 2dae i sae them on my way home... gd thing or bad? i really dunno... obvious where bryan was headed 4... he changed 2 outside clothes alr... over in nj, heard lots abt bryan and yeah, sj from my mg friend who was in angklung... funny hahaz,... enjoyed myself listening 2 such stories... but then was quite sad,... coz i was really looking forward 2 cing u guyz... coz visiting in the morning is quite different from visiting in the afternoon... ppl more relaxed in the afternoon? i dunno... juz diff atmosphere... sigh. guess will juz hav 2 wait n c.
these few days(weeks even)... realised smthg abt myself... for instance juz now... when i was signing up 4 some law as a career talk... they needed my class... so being the impatient 2 leave 4 hc me...(was going over after signing up 4 tt talk) i quickly wrote down my class... and only after checking my details again did i realise smthg... i had written in the class column, 05s67... reflex action? i really dunno... i seriously didn't mean 2 write tt down... sigh, had 2 cancel it and write 15 over... kinda strange... seeing another class there... but well this sort of thing has been happening these few days, lyk the other day, my youngest sis was asking me wat my class was so i replied quickly: 05s6...7 i realised my mistake... sigh.. . but i couldn't bear 2 correct myself... and tt time was in the car... drove past hc... pointed out my sch 2 her... parents were lyk... ur sis' sch is the other side... not this one... sigh... dunno y i did tt... lying lyk tt... felt very bad and guilty... sigh.
Anyway, all those ppl reading, dun worry abt me, these sort of things take time... juz tt i didn't expect it 2 take this long. but eventually, i'll prob stop going over 2 hc, j2 cannot go over alr anyway, very strange. by then, the fact would hav sunk in and i would b comfortable in nj alr hopefully, well, hope is quite a beautiful and wonderful thing... it can lift 1 from the darkest hours and gives 1 wings 2 dream on. hahaz... made tt up, make sense? luv making up such phrases, sound so logical and beautiful... sometimes doesn't make sense but nvm... 2mrrw... a long dae ahead of me... ends at 4.30.. then going 4 law talk... so prob 5.30... hope i'll hav time after sch 2mrrw 2 do my hwk... coz all 4 subj tut 2mrrw... so prob got hwk.. haiz, all the best 2 me then! ^-^

No comments: