Friday, December 28, 2007

My bdae present!


Piglet! My bdae prezzie from Joey! My colleague/supervisor @ work (SNEC)... yah.. it's actually juz an xtra prezzie left over from xmas.. so it's a coincidence that it's a pig...
but hmm was a bit sad when at 12midnite there was only 1 sms... from DEBORAH TAY! hahahaha glad she rmbered.. but eh dere's been msges taking their time 2 come in wishing me happy bdae.. so i guess i'm satisfied :) haha silly me.. coz last yr got so many smses! @ 12 midnite some more.. this yr.. oh well, @ least thru-out e whole dae got smses so it's real nice :D I guess it's thx 2 facebk n friendster tt helped remind ppl tt it's my bdae.. which is gd i suppose.. haha.. thus my facebk wall got 3 posts wishing me happy bdae.. 1 from DEBORAH TAY! hahaha yah she's a great friend.. wish she'll relax abt results.. oh wells. yup blogging @ work again coz got 10 min break 2 slack a bit (cover reception for a while) so yah :P

No comments: