Friday, February 22, 2008

Anger

Sometimes when i'm really angry all i wan 2 do is start screaming or smthg. but i cant. it's stupid. so i force myself to shut my eyes and stop being an idiot. typing fast can be a way 2 let out this excess energy.. else blasting music will help too.. Totally blocking out all surrounding noises is the best way to calm down at times.

I have a really bad temper. That I juz barely control. If i'm angry enuff i dunno wat i'll do. i juz feel lyk crying sometimes when i cant stand it. seriously. but crying is lyk admitting to losing. Losing to yourself.

Often I'm angry coz of myself. Angry at myself. For always failing to be the perfect person i've been trying to be all my life. I really hate this. Hate myself for letting things get so bad that the only thing i can do is rage and cry over it. BUt i dun cry on the outside, not anymore. Gotta calm down. Getting angry doesnt get anything done. It juz wastes more time i guess.

No comments: