Wednesday, July 05, 2006

i'm trying...

i'm trying so hard but i can't seem 2 get thru. i'm trying. i'm pushing for it. i can feel e pain in tt position. i hav been thru stuff too.juz try... is tt v difficult? put ur foot down. do it, set a dateline, meet it. lol it's been a long hour.

sometimes i'm really glad tt i'm myself n no1 else n tt i'm living my life, my way. i love this life of mine.

things seem 2 b in a better state now as compared to 1/2hr ago. let's hope things will work out. life isn't perfect. so sad. bleah. wanted 2 write of more stuff. other less depressing stuff. more inspirational stuff. do tt another time bah. got maths 2 do if not - will blow his top even more... lol.

i yearn to get rid of e notion tt ppl from my class is anything but e best. even if it's me thinking this way, i'm not gonna let anything stand in my way, i'm a rebel alright, n i'm gonna show it finally.i hate being threatened or controlled in any way. i'm gonna do things my way. i'm not gonna let e weakness of s15 overshadow it's strength. i'm gonna prove 2 those out dere tt we're gd alright, so watch out! :)
Was kindly reminded of smthg i wrote down by a friend juz when i let my guard down n was abt 2 let suspicion n fear into my heart: 'wat's life without all it's challenges?' i'm competitive n hate losing, so now's e time 2 win myself, 2 beat myself n stand up stronger than b4.

heard abt jo n amelia studying in australia. university of melbourne. top 10 Us. Law n Medicine n i still haven't found my path in life yet. crap, juz wish i'll hurry up. hopefully mebbe i'm a late bloomer... who will b able 2 do things as they come. dunno wat i talking abt alr. lol... sleepy...

No comments: