Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chalet time!


Hmm my dec has been pretty much packed wif activities,from chalets to gatherings when i'm not trng,dere's been two chalets i've been to,one for my cousin's 14th bdae n e other juz another family chalet which was seriously e nicest chalet i've been to,ever.e pic above is of tt place:)e place was renovated juz 6mths ago so it's really new n nice!
Anyway since then,i've had e chance 2 meet up wif my hc classmates,my mg friends,my nj archers,went 2 sentosa twice n had an archery camp.actually now i'm on my way 2 meet some of my nj classmates 4 dinner,hope it'll b enjoyable:pbasically my days r quite packed wif working out too,ok nowadays not tt much coz of all those gatherings but i really need 2 bcome fitter!Haha anyway yup lots of stuff filling my day n on a sidenote i was really happy on my bdae,really had fun n had e sweetest guy by my side tt nite,i couldnt hav asked 4 anything better:)perhaps coz of this i wonder if it's too gd 2 b true n whether anything bad will happen soon 2 ruin all these,well let's hope not coz i really wan 2 enjoy e v last of 2008:)

No comments: