Tuesday, September 30, 2008

keeping it in is hard so i let it out..

Sometimes it takes so much effort to keep myself from throwing tantrums that i juz have no more energy left for basic interactions with others.

Sorry dear for behaving sooo... hmm not gd today?

So now i wonder, issit better to juz flare up or keep it in... it's depressing keeping it in... but it's better for those ard me... hmm mebbe it juz requires practice n perhaps nxt time i'll still hav e energy 2 muster a weak smile to keep others from worrying too much. I'll also have to keep my independent level high despite my mood to make things easier for all when i'm in juz such a mood. When i'm too drained of energy, i shouldnt rely on others too much coz it's juz not right i think.. yup shall try not 2 repeat such incidents n if really hav 2, i shall learn 2 b a better person heh.

msn:
.:Non est ad astra mollis e terris via :.

keeping an open mind & doing my v best;
time to feel the breeze and walk the garden path of companionship =)

No comments: