Monday, April 28, 2008

after exams...

Time passes real quick and it's already the end of my first year in NTU Aerospace.. kept wondering how i was going to survive in aerospace but i guess all e yrs in ntu will juz pass lyk that so i should juz let time do its magic n use my brain on my impt matters...

the 5 papers were alright i guess, phy a killer as usual.. dunno wat's wrong wif me, having smthg against phy i guess.. oh wells i cant let this go on, gotta find a way to overcome it coz engineering is all abt phy aint it..? :S haiz gotta jiayou

basically this holiday will b spent on getting my license(hopefully), trng, special sem-accounting (yay my 1st choice! :P), worldview stuff as well as gg out n relaxing at home i should think. No chance for overseas trip partly coz my parents wouldnt let me go wif lance... haiz only 2 b expected.. though i did hope.. nvm. guess i juz gotta wait for some time first, guess it's too fast too early 2 ask. I shall learn 2 b a gd patient little girl...

guess i really gotta jiayou 4 everything.. esp studies...

recent msn nicks: i ans 2 me n only me :P , cant always hav everything u wan, tt's life.

No comments: